Thank you for choosing to fundraise for Dougie Mac. By doing so, you are enabling us to provide care and support free of charge, 24 hours a day, 365 days, to over 3000 people of Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire.
We are here to guide and support you through your fundraising for Dougie Mac with a dedicated and experienced team on hand to help you make the most of your fundraising.
Here’s what we offer;
- Your own personal Dougie Mac Fundraiser
- Instant access to our free downloadable area
- Helpful tips to keep you safe and legal whilst fundraising
- Ways in which to promote your fundraising
- Fundraising merchandise & materials available to you
- Dedicated Supporter Hub at the hospice in Blurton
- Opportunity to get a leaf on our Supporter Recognition Tree (*minimum £500 raised)
Fill in our simple form and let us know what you’re doing, and we will contact you shortly and provide you with your password to access our free Supporter portal, or alternatively call us on 01782 344304 between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday or between 10am and 3pm on Saturdays.
Data Collection Information
We respect the data you will provide on this form and we will only use it within Douglas Macmillan Hospice to communicate with you regarding your fundraising event/campaign. The data is transferred to an information system for the duration of your relationship with DMH, thereafter archived on our secure server.