Give a virtual gift to someone special
Here is a unique alternative present idea for you to buy for the person who has everything, as well as contributing to the Hospice to fund patient care.
Buying a virtual gift today is a real chance to make a difference to someone’s tomorrow.
It isn’t always easy to think of new gift ideas, especially for those people who have all they need. Buying a virtual gift from the Hospice means that you find a solution to that age old problem as well as making a huge difference to the lives of someone local facing a terminal illnesses.
We currently offer the following selection of gifts:
- A two course lunch for a patient £5.00
- Fund art & craft materials for Day Hospice patients £10.00
- An aromatherapy hand massage £15.00
- Bedding for one In-Patient Unit bed £25.00
- A bereavement counselling session £30.00
- A Hospice nursing team uniform £35.00
- Fund a make up advisory session; as part of our female patient body image programme £35.00
How to purchase:
Simply choose the item you wish to fund/pay for from the list above, The gifts can be purchased by visiting one of our local Hospice shops or online through our eBay shop. In return you will receive a gift wallet containing a card describing the item you have funded, which you can keep or pass on as a gift.
Please note if we have already covered the costs for any of the gifts you purchase, your donation will be used to fund other Hospice care services.