Join the Dougie Mac Lottery today to be in with a chance of winning a guaranteed share of £3,500 every week.
Every year, the Dougie Mac Lottery raises £1.5million to help fund our specialist care services – and remember, win or lose, you’re still supporting your local hospice!
It’s easy to play the Dougie Mac Lottery. Join in the fun today and you could win one of our great prizes.
Our rollover prize starts at £250; if this prize amount is not won it will be rolled over to the following week up to a maximum of £10,000. The rollover prize becomes a guaranteed prize should the rollover jackpot reach £10,000.
- All lottery players must be aged 16 years or over
- Your unique lottery number(s) will be entered into the draw once payment has been received
- Our lottery draw takes place every Friday
- Each week, 100 lottery numbers are selected at random
- We will automatically send out prize cheques within 7 working days of the draw taking place
- Winners from tickets purchased from our supporter hub or one of our retail shops need to submit a claim form to verify their win and to receive their prize. The form can be found here: https://www.dmhospice.org.uk/play-our-lottery/claim-winning-ticket
- Top prize winning numbers are published in the local press, on display in our hospice shops, posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and announced on local radio stations each week
If you have a query or a complaint about our lottery please contact us:
Telephone: 01782 344321 (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm) Email: email@example.com Address: DMH Staffordshire Lotteries Ltd, Barlaston Road, Blurton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 3NZ.
For full Terms & Conditions, please click here.
All Lottery players must be aged 16 years or over. The Douglas Macmillan Hospice Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Lottery license holder: K.S. McKenzie. Registered as a company in England and Wales: 3522075. RCN: 1071613.
We are a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association and The Lotteries Council & are committed to using Lotteries to fundraise responsibly and work together to encourage responsible gambling and access to support if needed. Please gamble responsibly: www.gambleaware.org.uk, 0808 8020 133.